Brian J. Kramer, CFLS     (Ph) 424.228.4133 (Fax) 310.751.6613

Q:  Can a family law judgment or order be modified, and, if so, why should I use counsel to seek a modification?


A:  Over time, circumstances change. The child support, spousal support, custody or visitation orders that once worked well may need to be changed in order to meet your family’s existing financial situation, goals and lifestyle choices. Our experienced family law attorneys can help you modify existing court orders to meet your needs. The process can be complex – as in any family law matter where emotions and finances are involved – but when orders are properly modified you will benefit from a court order that makes sense for the way you and your family lives.


Brian Kramer handles modification and enforcement of a range of different matters:


• Child support


• Alimony/spousal support


• Child custody and visitation



12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 800 | Los Angeles, California 90025; Phone: (424) 228-4133

Copyright © 2016 Brian J. Kramer, P.C.